Bobby Knobby Bobby Knobby

This is spectacular.

Your characters are actually DRAWN funny, something even people in the industry of animation have trouble with. The characters are nicely designed and your timing in animation is superb. The line quality is something I am jealous of seeing as it is near impossible (for me at least) to get organic line quality with vectors.

Basically all this needs is a stronger fleshing out of the characters and surrounding environment and this could be amazing. I wanna know the characters better. You are pretty much one of the few elite on Newgrounds that actually knows how to animate properly and cartoon and I hope to see this become something really nice.

FULPZ FULPZ

These spinning play buttons...

Are the most ingenious idea ever.

garfrield da cat 3 garfrield da cat 3

Goddamn these are great

Reminds me of Cboyardee on youtube.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Fun little game

Simple and enjoyable. I actually didnt go the normal way because i thought the normal way was the wrong way and got the little easter egg.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

35.8mb is too much to ask...

For a flash game. It was a huge file hog and it took awhile to load.
There were many spots that you could have compressed, IE, not do all the animations and artwork in photoshop or some other program and import them into flash.

The overall gameplay was all right, but it got boring and repetitive really fast. The animation and art was really nice looking, but I'd rather you do complex animations in flash and cut the file size than to just overload it.

I voted 3.
Not bad, not great.

MindChamber responds:

ya the rendered graphics were more of an experiment than anything else. but like I said in the comments I wont being doing my art like this again. As much as I regret the large file size. and you most likely wont being seeing something like this again. no size is too much to ask for when it comes to hard work and free content.

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Really fun and Simplistic, lacks replay value.

What really draws me to your games is the fact that no matter who I am, I can not only play this game, but go and get my brother, sister, or other family members who dont generally game or play online and have them still be able to enjoy it. It seems that today people just try to make the most difficult game in the world and that's really not much fun.

Anyways, i like how its neither too easy nor too hard. The difficulty curve is set, I believe, better than probably any online game I've every played. It starts really easy, but each individual mode gave its own appeal and increase in difficulty.

The controls were really nice. The simple wasd and arrows are good enough for anybody and I like how you had both, seeing as some people prefer one over the other.

My main gripe about this game is that once i got to the rapid fire mode, (which I did somewhat quickly) I felt that the game was just over for me and their was nothing really to do. Something Id personally find fitting for this game would be in-game achievements or API integrated NG medals. That would surely have had added the much needed replay value this game desperately needs.

Overall, a spectacular game! I always await to see more from you!

Business or Pleasure? [Loop] Business or Pleasure? [Loop]

You should do a...

Full song version of this cause it doesnt loop as nicely as it could.
But damn I cant stop groovin to this beat! Excellent work man.

The Betino Baez Bop The Betino Baez Bop

Lmfao

This is awesome.

MrScriblam responds:

not as awesome as betino baez musical superstar

KID EXP - Blat Blat KID EXP - Blat Blat

Holy Shit

When does your new album come out?
This shit is dank yo.

u mad bro? u mad bro?

U MAD?!?!LKGSLDKGJS:GLKJLS:KDFJGLKJS

The voice of modern art here. This is his magnum opus. You cant get any better than this.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Jae responds:

: DDDDD thanks a lot buddy! I'm flattered

Yet another pox doodle Yet another pox doodle

I like this alot

The only thing that annoys the hell outta me is that damn chin angle, but otherwise it is very nice.

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz! Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz!

The highlight of this piece...

Is Mickey the Dick. His emotion and pose is captured really well. The composition is also very solid with a good use of colors. However, June's pose is more distracting than it is helpful to the entirety of the piece. I know your style is out there with distortion, but June's position is just abit much.

Overall excellent piece! Love seeing your work!