No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Fun little game

Simple and enjoyable. I actually didnt go the normal way because i thought the normal way was the wrong way and got the little easter egg.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

35.8mb is too much to ask...

For a flash game. It was a huge file hog and it took awhile to load.
There were many spots that you could have compressed, IE, not do all the animations and artwork in photoshop or some other program and import them into flash.

The overall gameplay was all right, but it got boring and repetitive really fast. The animation and art was really nice looking, but I'd rather you do complex animations in flash and cut the file size than to just overload it.

I voted 3.
Not bad, not great.

MindChamber responds:

ya the rendered graphics were more of an experiment than anything else. but like I said in the comments I wont being doing my art like this again. As much as I regret the large file size. and you most likely wont being seeing something like this again. no size is too much to ask for when it comes to hard work and free content.

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Really fun and Simplistic, lacks replay value.

What really draws me to your games is the fact that no matter who I am, I can not only play this game, but go and get my brother, sister, or other family members who dont generally game or play online and have them still be able to enjoy it. It seems that today people just try to make the most difficult game in the world and that's really not much fun.

Anyways, i like how its neither too easy nor too hard. The difficulty curve is set, I believe, better than probably any online game I've every played. It starts really easy, but each individual mode gave its own appeal and increase in difficulty.

The controls were really nice. The simple wasd and arrows are good enough for anybody and I like how you had both, seeing as some people prefer one over the other.

My main gripe about this game is that once i got to the rapid fire mode, (which I did somewhat quickly) I felt that the game was just over for me and their was nothing really to do. Something Id personally find fitting for this game would be in-game achievements or API integrated NG medals. That would surely have had added the much needed replay value this game desperately needs.

Overall, a spectacular game! I always await to see more from you!

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Why the low rating??

The graphics were superb, the game felt like one of the classics nad the music fit in smoothly as well.

It had a cute little story and although it was short, it was enjoyable while it lasted.

This should be like a 4.00+ game.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

This was so much fun.

Great art.
Great Music.
Great gameplay.
=
Win!

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

This is the best game ever.

Thank You for making this epic masterpiece. :3

How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

This is the greatest game ever.

Seriously.
This is epic.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

The Best Game on NG

I am going to show this to all my friends.

An amazing and addictive game with awesome gameplay.

Work well paid off. :)

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

My only problem.

Needs more levels. This game was so amazing.
And I'd have to agree with Luis.
Ditch the bombs and improve the gun.

Spectacular game!

.:Gravity Ball:. .:Gravity Ball:.

Awesome Game!

Difficult, but not too difficult.
It was something different from the norm.
It was entertaining, but not too complex.
I had lots of fun and would definitely recommend this to others.
Some suggestions maybe would be power ups, or maybe things to avoid.

Anyways, it was still a great game.

Good Job! :D

~Mexifry895~

Coaly responds:

Powerups and crap to avoid would probably be a good idea to add in, I will keep that in mind for future things I make.