Bobby Knobby Bobby Knobby

This is spectacular.

Your characters are actually DRAWN funny, something even people in the industry of animation have trouble with. The characters are nicely designed and your timing in animation is superb. The line quality is something I am jealous of seeing as it is near impossible (for me at least) to get organic line quality with vectors.

Basically all this needs is a stronger fleshing out of the characters and surrounding environment and this could be amazing. I wanna know the characters better. You are pretty much one of the few elite on Newgrounds that actually knows how to animate properly and cartoon and I hope to see this become something really nice.

FULPZ FULPZ

These spinning play buttons...

Are the most ingenious idea ever.

garfrield da cat 3 garfrield da cat 3

Goddamn these are great

Reminds me of Cboyardee on youtube.

Mike's Cat Mike's Cat

It was fun

It was fun to make. I like your parts alot turtleco

Sorry for being a little dickie and not really puttin my all into my parts. In any case Im happy with what we made.

Pico and the Dandylions Pico and the Dandylions

Heh

I dont know why CaveStorygrounds didnt like it. Its hilarious

MrScriblam responds:

he led me to believe he did like it!!
what a jerk!!!

Marine Boy Marine Boy

Beautiful work.

I loved your characters and animation. It was very nice!

Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

Fun and creative.

I like how even though it kinda "taught" you something, that there was still a strong sense of presentation value to it.

AKA i liked it and i feel like i wanna try and make a crane now. haha

TheBoogley responds:

Make sure you're wearing protective gloves and goggles, there are lots of pointy corners {:0

the special present the special present

Cute, but had its issues.

This animation was fun! The music set the mood nicely and the little grunts here and there really added a nice touch. Your animation sometimes was really great, but like many of your other animations, you have alot of weak keys and hit the invisible wall alot. But then you'd also have times where you would overlap your actions and it would look alot better. Really just working on constancy is a big one.

The character was enjoyable to watch (although id probably change up his colors abit) I liked your timing alot as well. It kept me interested even though this was unfinished.

For 2 days or however short of time you worked, you really showed some nice work. I would love to collaborate sometime on something a little longer and more serious cause I feel with the strengths and weaknesses we both have, we could compliment each others work well.

turtleco responds:

thanks I'll work on the invisible wall thing

Openers Openers

The voice of the new generation...

A true artist man keep this up I will check every week i can!

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Awesome Job!

Fun song and great animation. I enjoyed this, especially since Zekey and RWappin were in it, two animators work I really like.